In Monkey Dynasty, there are two types of gems: perfect and common. Perfect gems are rarer and produced by chance.
Gems are obtained from:
There are 4 types of gems in general: Attack, Defense, Spirit, and Health; and 5 levels.
- Use Celesphere sands (lv. 1-5) from Jade Exchange Maiden, Donation Rewards, Banana Shop, and the Marketplace to level gems.
- Upgrading cannot fail and will only work if success rate is 100%. Go to Shelbo to upgrade, embed, and or remove gems.
- Lv. 4 and 5 Sands are commonly traded between players, please see Market Prices for the most up to date price tag.
- Luck - Crit. Null
- Heaven - Silence RES
- Foundation - Weaken RES
- Radiance - Skill Accuracy
- Chaos - Crit. Strike
- Purity - Paralyze RES
- Fatality - Stun RES
- Motion - Slow RES
- Eternity - Crit. Shield
- Meditation - Sleep RES
- Protection - Skill Evasion
- Soul - Crit. Bonus
Each ring/necklace has 3 slots for gems. The first step to embedding is socket identifying at Krayn in Billows. There will be 3 slots. By matching a gem with the exact slot, bonus stat is unlocked. If you're not happy with the sockets, reforge with Socket Lock and Reforge Stone (both from Marketplace or Donations NPC).
Note: Cannot have 2 same sockets in a necklace/ring. Can embed more than one of the same gem though.