Esper Tome and Accessory
An Esper Set consists of the Esper itself, a Tome, and an Accessory like the one on the right. Normally, the esper alone can get a LV 3 Bonus Skill, but with a full set, the skill becomes LV. 5. Not only that, the Tome & Accessory provides important bonuses at +9 refined, can be imbued with perfect talismen, and adds 1.5k - 2k HP/SP at +11 Refined.
- Elder of Arcaneness for Arcane Coins and Bullion (both avail. in Marketplace)
- For Faction espers, click here
- The rest are sold in the Esper Mystics' shops and at Tonni in Sunstream City.
- With the exception of Focused Hate, only available from Dread Labyrinth.
Refine your tome/accessories with item: Espora Stone (avail. at Esper Mystic). Please use sigils to upgrade with 100% chance. There are 2 bonuses, one at +6 and one at +9 refined. Below are the rates. The +6 Bonus can only be one of the 5 RES stats.
- (hidden 1) Stun RES +10. Rate - 20%
- (hidden 1) Weaken RES +10. Rate - 20%
- (hidden 1) Paralyze RES +10. Rate - 20%
- (hidden 1) Silence RES +10. Rate - 20%
- (hidden 1) Sleep RES +10. Rate - 20%
- (hidden 2) Health +500. Rate - 40%
- (hidden 2) Spirit +500. Rate - 40%
- (hidden 2) CritStrike Rate +1.0%. Rate - 5%
- (hidden 2) CritNull +1.0%. Rate - 5%
- (hidden 2) Skill Evasion +1.0. Rate - 10%
*TIP: This is important! If you do not get the desired stat at +9, simply refine with Serenity Jade. It will drop the refine level back to +8, sigil again to +9 and repeat.
Max refine level: Assumed to be +14 and +10 for Imbues.
There are 2 types of imbues generally available to esper tomes/accessories. You can get the basic ones from Nura using Charity points.
The quest is called Esper Scroll of Charity, granting 2 Valiant Scrolls (+20 HP) or 2 Spiritaura Scrolls (+20 SP).