Elemental Temple is a 6 person instance with 5 bosses and 5 different tiers. You'll see players world chatting for ET T3/4/5, that is the level of difficulty.
It's important to understand that to take down these bosses within 30 minutes at the right level, powerful teammates are important. Usually, the person with a lot of experience will decide which Tier the party will challenge.
Requirement: At least 3 players, Asc. level 120+ and once per day.
- Watch out for venom debuff, halfway in two or three people die.
- Use fashion skills
- The mini smog mobs paralyze, kill them quickly and pass through portal.
- Water blast (one-hit attack)
- Mini white dragon (AoE damage)
- Be alert and shield with Roaring Tiger from Tiger Zodiac fashion.
- I consider this the most challenging boss
- Deals aggressive AoE damage (one-hit if all 6 crystals present)
- Absolutely have raja on and full-dmg, kill crystals if enough people
- Fire elemental, watch your position, they burn
- Divide and conquer
- If Ying and Yang do not die at the same time, they'll respawn with full HP.
Master Yao Dunmu appears after the last 2 bosses are killed. He accepts all vouchers like Moontop Hollow.
Rewards per voucher include:
- 500 Taichi Pills
- 1x Cyntec Seal Five-Peaks Legacy (check Seal for more info)
- 1x Lv.7 Yuan Crystal (Bound)
- 400 Chroma Beads
- 5 Soul Inverters
- 25 Monkey Coins
- 10 Banana Peels